- English and French
- +1 (613) 241-2701 ex 210
Carolanne is an associate and a member of our litigation team.
Carolanne Cabana offers her legal services in both official languages. Carolanne is a versatile lawyer helping clients solve their most complex and challenging legal problems. She primarily focuses her practice in civil litigation, however, has acquired valuable experience in family law, criminal law, and wills and estate planning which allows her to protect her client's interests on all fronts. Committed to maintaining a high level of communication, she takes the time to truly involve her client and incorporate their goals, concerns, values, and feedback. Carolanne manages her client relationships with transparency allowing her clients to see how their interests are being served at every stage of the litigation process. Carolanne’s bijural education has allowed her to develop a broader understanding of the law. She is forward-thinking, proactive, and innovative in her problem-solving.
Education and Qualifications
- 2016 – B.Sc.soc., University of Ottawa (cum laude)
- 2019 – J.D., University of Ottawa
- 2020 – LL.L., University of Ottawa (dean’s list and cum laude).
- 2021 – Year of Call
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)