- English and French
- +1 (613) 241-2701 Ext: 226
- Year of call: 1983 (Ontario)
Thomas Wallis is an associate and a member of our litigation team. Mr. Wallis has extensive experience and extensive knowledge in the areas of in civil litigation, family law, real estate conveyancing and commercial law.
A graduate of McGill University, Mr. Wallis was called to the Ontario Bar in 1983.
Mr. Wallis has handled an array of litigation matters on behalf of diverse clients before the courts, and has frequently appeared before the Ontario Court of Appeal. Mr. Wallis offers is his services in both English and French.
Areas of Expertise
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Estate Planning and Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Successfully represented clients before the Ontario Court of Appeal in a landmark precedent-setting case, where the new tort of malicious non prosecution was established. (Paquette v. Desrochers, (2001), 151 O.A.C. 341).
- County of Carleton Law Association