Julie Gravelle is a member of the firm’s litigation department. She articled with the firm in 2003 and has remained as an associate. She practices mainly in the area of family law including adoption, custody and access, mobility disputes, spousal and child support, property division, trust claims, and drafting of domestic contracts such as marriage contracts, cohabitation agreements and separation agreements.
Julie recognizes that in appropriate cases, alternatives to litigation such as mediation and negotiation can assist in resolving issues in a timely and economical way.
Julie is from northern Ontario. She is fluently bilingual and represents the firm's clients in both official languages.
Areas of Expertise
- Custody and access
- Mobility disputes
- Spousal and child support
- Property division
- Trust claims
- Drafting of domestic contracts such as marriage contracts, cohabitation agreements, and separation agreements
- Julie has represented her clients before the Superior Court of Justice and Court of Appeal in Ontario.
- Member, l’Association des juristes d'expression francophone de l'Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association